Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Almost Got Wet From Rain On The Tandy Hills Today

On my way to an appointment at a location on Beach Street I stopped on View Street to attempt getting some salubrious endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation via some fast bi-pedal motion on the Tandy Hills.

Soon upon exiting my vehicle I felt the telltale pinpoints of coldness that indicate precipitation is starting to precipitate.

Thinking a downpour might be imminent I got out my camera to take a picture.

As you can see we are being a bit stormy at this location on the planet today.

The precipitation did not go into downpour mode, but I altered my usual hiking pattern so as not to be too far from shelter if sudden precipitating precipitated a fast escape.

I had my longest swim of the new year this morning. Unless we get a sudden cold snap I'm thinking swimming is here to stay for quite some time.

I must go brave the elements again and drive up to Hurst. That is a town. One of what are known in these parts as the Mid-Cities.

No comments: