Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The 3rd Wednesday Of March In Arizona Planning On Going On A Brisk Early Morning Swim

Looking at the outer world, via my primary viewing portal, this 3rd Wednesday of the 3rd month of 2012, it appears that the trend towards getting up later, each morning I am in this distant from my normal time zone, is continuing.

It is only 49 degrees this morning in this former desert that goes by the name Sonora. At my previous location north of being deep in the heart of Texas it is 50 degrees at this point in time.

My previous location, north of being deep in the heart of Texas, is not a desert. Though cactus does grow there. Prickly Pear cactus. But nothing humongous like a Saguaro.

I do not know what my hyper-active parental units have in store for me today, except for later today when we go to my sister's for Spaghetti. My nephews, CJ and Whitey are scheduled to be there. I hope CJ does not arrive with some sort of subpoena to serve on his mother and me.

I think I will go swimming this morning at the Sun Lakes Clubhouse. I will likely be a couple decades younger than the youngest person in the water.

No comments: