Saturday, March 17, 2012

The 3rd Saturday Of March Dawns Potentially Dusty In Arizona

This morning I stepped outside for a closer look at the view from my primary viewing portal on the outer world at my current location at the heart of the Valley of the Sun on this 3rd Saturday of the 3rd month of 2012.

Stepping outside set off the security system resulting in bright lights being turned on me. I felt like a POW in a German WWII prison camp, caught trying to escape.

I quickly returned to being inside the "camp". Eventually the security lights turned off.

As you can see, below, it is currently a relatively chilly 59 degrees at my current location. At my former location, north of being deep in the heart of Texas, it is currently 65 degrees.

Apparently we are being advised that dust may be blowing here today. Maybe I will be seeing one of those giant dust storms that blow through this valley fairly frequently.


I have an hour and a half to go before my sister arrives to take me to the Phoenix Botanical Garden, if my time calculations are correct.

I realized this morning that I have not heard from Elsie Hotpepper since I left Texas. I do not know how to issue a BOLO for a missing person from my current remote location.

No comments: