Monday, March 19, 2012

The 3rd Monday Of March Dawns Cold In The Valley Of The Sun

The view from my current primary viewing portal on the outer world is drier than yesterday on this 3rd Monday of the 3rd month of 2012.

It is 46 degrees, right now, a few minutes before the arrival of the sun in the Valley of the Sun, where it was so cold last night I added a blanket.

Meanwhile, somewhere between 900 and a 1000 miles to the east, at my former location that is not in any sort of Valley of the Sun, it is 69 degrees heading to a high today of 80.

The high at my location in Arizona is scheduled to be 59 today. With rain. My former location is also predicted to get rain today. A lot of it. Combined with lightning and thunder.

I have no idea what the locals have in store for me today. I am fairly certain that this morning will not bring a fresh suggestion that we head towards the Grand Canyon.

I also am fairly certain I will not be going swimming today, unless I do so at my sister's, so I can clear an unfortunate bet that I lost.

No comments: