Friday, March 16, 2012

The 3rd Friday Of March In Arizona

I am up well before the arrival of the illumination providing sky orb on this 3rd Friday of the 3rd month of 2012, looking out my current viewing portal on the outer world.

I see no swimming pool, this morning, no matter what window I look out. Which is probably for the best, since it is only 57 degrees in this semi-chilly Sonoran desert. It is 10 degrees warmer, right now, at my former location in the humid State of Texas.

Last night I slept better than I have slept since I don't know when. It is so quiet here. The air is so clear. I know this Valley of the Sun metro zone has some air pollution woes at some times of the year, but it does not seem to have any right now.

Last night I did not need to use any medicinal spray to keep my respiratory system functioning. I am having no eye burning woe.

I am beginning to think that the air that I breathe in Texas may not be as salubrious for ones well being as one might wish it would be.

Today I am scheduled to go to a BBQ at my sister's house. No one I have spoken to has yet heard from Spencer Jack's dad. Or Spencer Jack.

Tomorrow I am going, with my sister, to some sort of function at the Phoenix Botanical Garden.

So far I am sort of enjoying being in Arizona.

1 comment:

Betty Jo Bouvier said...

See, I told you so. Enjoy your visit.