Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The 2nd Wednesday Of March Dawns Warm In Texas Cooler In Arizona

The shadow of the soon to be skinny dipping thin man is up early on this 14th day of the 3rd month of 2012.

With about a week to go til spring I have my computer room window open this morning. It is currently 66 degrees outside at my location.

I see a long swim in my future this morning.

Spencer Jack and his dad are flying to Phoenix today. I don't know if I will be seeing them until a Friday BBQ at my sister's house in Chandler.

I keep forgetting to inquire if I should bring cool weather clothes with me to Phoenix. This morning I realized I could just check the Phoenix weather and draw my own conclusion. As you can see, it is colder, currently, in Phoenix, than it is in Fort Worth.


And Fort Worth's 5 Day Forecast is a bit warmer than the Forecast for Phoenix. I don't think I will shivering in Phoenix, though, unlike summer in Tacoma.


Ths sun is starting to provide its daily illumination service. It is time to go swimming.

No comments: