Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The 2nd Tuesday Of March Is Starting Very Early

Looking at the very very dark view from my primary viewing portal on the outer world on this 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of 2012 you might guess I am up way before the arrival of the illuminating sky orb.

You would be guessing correctly.

I woke up a 4 this morning and was unable to re-slumber myself.

Just a couple days ago 4 in the morning was 3 in the morning, prior to getting the great benefit of saving daylight time.

Three mornings from this morning I will likely be waking up in a place where daylight is not saved.

I don't know why they don't save daylight in Arizona. Maybe it is because they have so much of it. Not all of Arizona refuses to save daylight. North of the Grand Canyon is on Utah time. Utah does save daylight.

This morning, well before the sun arrives to begun its solar heating duty, it is 62 degrees at my location. Yesterday we got into the 80s.

These balmy temperature would seem to indicate I am going swimming this morning. I may not wait until the arrival of natural light.

No comments: