Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Very Particular Texas Lady With A Chunky Monkey Mind

I know a young lady here in Texas, a lifelong Texan, who likes Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream.

She claims eating Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream calms her mental chatter one spoonful at a time.

A few weeks ago I took a picture of this very particular Texas lady. When this very particular Texas lady saw this picture she told me to erase it because it made her look fat.

I was shocked.

I told this very particular Texas lady that the picture did not make her look fat, that it was all the Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream she has been eating, a spoonful at a time, that has given her a Rubenesque Kardashianish Bootiliciously Bodacious Bodunkadunk.

I thought this very particular Texas lady would appreciate being told she had developed a very nice Rubenesque Kardashianish Bootiliciously Bodacious Bodunkadunk. Some people pay a lot of money to get those things.

But, I have long learned that some people just can not take a compliment, no matter how nicely it is delivered.

No comments: