Monday, February 20, 2012

The Stormy President's Day View From Miss Puerto Rico's

By the time noon rolled around on this President's Day I did not have the energy to drive anywhere to go on a walk to try and get my daily dose of endorphins from aerobic over-stimulation.

So, I hiked over to Miss Puerto Rico's to take a picture of this stormy looking President's Day in Texas.

I don't think I've been over to Miss Puerto Rico's to take a picture since I took a late in the afternoon shadowy picture which had someone named Anonymous all perplexed over the important issue of what was depicted in that picture.

Which perplexed me because I'd quite clearly indicated it was the late in the afternoon shadowy view from Miss Puerto Rico's.

On the hike over to Miss Puerto Rico's I called my mom because yesterday I got gas and did not call my mom to tell her I'd gotten gas and how much it cost. My mom and dad were not home when I called.

I assume, by now, my mom and dad have learned that their one and only great-grand-kid, Spencer Jack, is flying to visit them in mid-March.

If I remember right, I don't think I ever flew anywhere til I was 18. Up to Alaska. Spencer Jack is only 4 and he's flown to Los Angeles to go to Disneyland, to Hawaii, across the country to Florida to go on a Caribbean cruise and probably a time or two I'm forgetting.

I just got an executive email order from Elsie Hotpepper ordering me to get better. I wish I could, but I don't know how to do that.

No comments: