Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spencer Jack Enjoying Waterfront Not Brought About By Fort Worth Congresswoman Kay Granger's Corrupt Earmarking

Spencer Jack Climbing On Larrabee Rocks
My nephew of late has been sending me pictures of my great nephew Spencer Jack in danger.

If I remember right I blogged about my Nephews in Danger last week.

My nephew's photos of Spencer Jack exploring some of my favorite places has the effect of making me a bit homesick.

The picture you see here is Spencer Jack exploring the rocky beach at Larrabee State Park.

Larrabee State Park was established in 1915 as Washington's first state park.

The water you see in the picture is saltwater. I'm not quite sure of my geography. This saltwater is either at the northern reaches of Puget Sound or the eastern reaches of the Straits of Juan de Fuca.

What I do know, for certain, is this big body of water was the not result of any demented River Vision Boondoggle created to give Western Washington some waterfront property and a local congresswoman's son a job.

Speaking of which, just minutes ago I heard from Beale that the Washington Post has an article today titled "Congressional earmarks sometimes used to fund projects near lawmakers' properties", in which mention is made of the nefarious earmark dealings of Fort Worth's controversial congresswoman, the mother of J.D., Kay.Granger.

Congresswoman Kay's earmarks send money to the Trinity River Vision Boondoggle to help fund Fort Worth's important public works project that will give the town a little lake, some canals and an un-needed flood diversion channel, with some nondescript bridges across the un-needed flood diversion channel.

Oh, and to give her son, J.D., a job.

For which he has zero qualifications.

Nepotism was banned years ago from Fort Worth dictionaries.

Meanwhile, up in Washington, my great nephew, Spencer Jack, is enjoying countless miles of waterfront hiking, courtesy of Mother Nature, not Mother Kay.

No comments: