Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday The 13th of February Is Cold & Dripping In Texas

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell on this Monday the 13th of February you can not tell that last night's falling ice has melted and turned into falling rain.

No Ice Storm.

I went into nocturnal mode last night fairly certain that I would not be easily mobile this morning due to a thick coating of slippery ice.

Currently at my location on the planet the outer world is being heated to only two degrees above freezing.

That is cold.

My interior space heating device is working hard this morning to counteract the frigidity of the outer world.

I did not get any endorphin stimulating aerobic activity yesterday. This has me feeling a bit unsettled this Monday morning. If rain continues to fall I may need to resort to walking under a bumbershoot later today.

I must go attend to Elsie Hotpepper's need to get properly dressed now. I will talk to you later.

No comments: