Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Am Not Being Miserable In Texas On The Morning Of The 15th Day Of February

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell at the dawn of the morning of the 3rd Wednesday of the 2nd month of 2012 I think I see an optimistic shade of blue in the sky.

This morning as the sun arrives the outer world is already heated to 54 degrees, heading to what the weather predictors predict will be a high of 71, today, with a chance of lightning strikes.

With it already being February 15, over half the month is already history. Soon it will be Spring and cold temperatures will be a thing of the past.

After an exhausting, miserable day yesterday, a miserable day that had followed a miserable night of miserable insomnia, last night I slept like the proverbial baby. I start Wednesday feeling recovered from yesterday's litany of woes.

Speaking of woes. Last night I had a very close encounter with Jane Fonda in a dream/nightmare. This was not the Jane Fonda of the Barbarella era who visited me, but the Jane Fonda of 2012. We had an interesting conversation about the importance of moisturizing, among other topics.

Elsie Hotpepper has gone missing again. I will send out a search party today.

No comments: