Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Endorphins With The Village Creek Indian Ghosts While Making Pipeline Inspections

Walking with the Indian Ghosts who haunt Arlington's Village Creek Natural Historical Area was my choice today of where to go to get myself some endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation.

A few drops of precipitation precipitated on me whilst I was getting endorphinized.

The pipeline across Village Creek, that you see in the picture, is a short distance south of the Village Creek Blue Bayou. A side trail, off the soccer field, leads to the pipeline dead end.

I have no idea what flows through this particular pipeline. It looks a bit flimsy, with its span supported by cable attached to its mid-section.

Changing the subject from flimsy pipelines to something else.

I have not heard from my favorite Chunky Monkey today. I do not know if I should be concerned and consider issuing a BOLO. Or not.

No comments: