Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The First Tuesday Pre-Dawn Of February In Texas Is Glowing Golden

I am up well before the sun on this first Tuesday of the second month of 2012, looking through the bars of my patio prison cell at a pool of water glowing golden and turquoise.

This year's February has 29 days. Which would seem to indicate almost 25% of February has already passed into history.

And that a lot of people will be having their first birthday party in 4 years this coming February 29. I am not certain, but I think those born on February 29 are called Leap Year Babies.

Before the arrival of the golden orb in the sky to begin its daily heating duty we are already warmed to 47 degrees in the outer world at my location, heading to a high of 59 today, if those who predict such things are correct in their prediction.

The time of the year is rapidly approaching where I will be able to say, every morning, I am going swimming now. I look forward to that day.

I think my aerobic stimulation today will once again come from running up the hills of Tandy. I will need such a break after multiple hours of re-tooling webpages.

No comments: