Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Dawn Of The 3rd Thursday Of February Feeling Thoroughly Medicated

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the outer world, on this morning of day 16 of the 2nd month of 2012, I see a slightly hazy sky.

What I can not see looking out my primary viewing portal on the world is what my computer based temperature monitoring device tells me, that being that it is currently 41 degrees at my location. Heading to a high in the high 50s.

I have now resigned myself to the fact that I am currently experiencing my first actual 'cold' event of the new century.

By 'cold' I do not mean anything to do with the temperature in the outer world. By 'cold' I am referring to the sickening effects a 'cold' virus has had on me.

I am currently on 'cold' meds. These seem to have somewhat abated the symptoms.

In other news, yesterday I mentioned that the BOLO (Be On The Lookout) for Elsie Hotpepper resulted in Elsie Hotpepper being located.

This morning someone named Anonymous informed me that he or she had canceled the Elsie Hotpepper BOLO. And that Anonymous had heard that Miss Hotpepper was currently moonlighting at the Woodshed Smokehouse.

I find Anonymous's claim to be very difficult to believe. Elsie Hotpepper already has a more than full time job that at times means a 12 hour day. I really can't see Elsie Hotpepper going from her regular job to schlepping tables for Tim Love.

In about a month I think I will likely be able to say what I can't say today, that being, I am going swimming now.

No comments: