Friday, February 10, 2012

The 2nd Friday Of February In Texas With Leaking Eyes Not Caused By Hay Bales

The view is blue from my primary viewing portal on the outer world on this 2nd Friday of the 2nd month of 2012.

Already over a 3rd of this 2nd month of 2012 is history. Soon it will be Spring and shivering will be a thing of the past.

This Friday morning it is not too shiveringly cold at 11 degrees  above freezing.

I am really growing tired of whatever it is that is polluting the air that I breathe that is causing me for the first time ever to constantly require nasal spray intervention to keep my respiratory system functioning.

I have not read much of late regarding the apparent fact that children living in the Barnett Shale polluted zone have something like a 25% asthma rate, where the norm for kids in non-Barnett Shale zones is something like 9%.

The only thing I ever had any sort of allergic reaction, prior to moving to Texas, was to hay, that being hay inside of a barn. And that reaction was mild and only followed hours of playing in tunnels made with hay bales.

I have not been in a single hay bale tunnel since I have been in Texas.

No comments: