Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Morning Of The 3rd Saturday Of 2012 Is Freezing In Texas With Turkey

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the outer world, through a window dripping with condensation due to the outer world being chilled to a freezing 32 degrees on this 3rd Saturday of 2012, has me disappointed to have lost so many degrees overnight.

I was sure I was going to go swimming this morning, because we heated well into the 70s yesterday. I had my windows open well into the evening.

I do not ever remember having my windows open in January at my current location on the planet.

CatsPaw is assuming responsibility for my inability to find Paradise Center Camp Bowie Bingo last night. CatsPaw says she should have been along to provide co-pilot navigation.

I agree.

Changing the subject from CatsPaw back to the weather.

I just realized that even though it is freezing in the outer world, it is not at all cold in my inner world. I've felt to need to turn on the heat. This indicates to me that the drop in temperature must have occurred rapidly and not all that long ago. And that my abode has good insulation.

Changing the subject from my favorite one to something else.

I am cooking a turkey today. I'm glad the temperature has dropped. I don't like being in a hot kitchen with a hot oven with the hot furnace blowing hot air on me.

Turkey lunch will be about 2 this afternoon. Don't be late.

No comments: