Friday, January 6, 2012

The 6th Day Of The New Year With Having A Baby Nightmares & Pondering Swimmability

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell you can not tell that the outer world is currently heated to almost halfway to 100, at 48 degrees, this 6th day of the New Year of 2012.

Already almost a 5th of January has passed into history.

I believe the outer world temperature got to, or neared, 70 yesterday. With the low barely below 50 that would make the 24 average above 50, and thus, possibly, the pool may be warmed up enough that a salubrious swim may be doable.

I had a very disturbing nightmare last night that involved dozens of babies. I think this nightmare may have been triggered by a conversation yesterday evening, with Elsie Hotpepper, in which having a baby was discussed.

Having a baby or adopting.

I can see where a conversation about this type subject would be significantly disturbing to a level that it would trigger nightmares in a hypersensitive sort, such as myself.

I got up way too early this morning, thus making for a long wait for the sun to begin its daily illumination duties. I see I have lost 2 temperature degrees since I woke up my computer. We may lose another couple degrees before the day breaks.

I may need to recalculate the idea of testing the pool for swimmability this morning.

Why does the spell checker feel the need to flag a word like "swimmability" as a misspelling with suggestions such as summability, snowmobiled, stumbled or switchblade as possibly the word I was trying to spell?

If swimmablity is not a word, it should be.

No comments: