Friday, January 20, 2012

The 20th Morning Of 2012 After A Night Of Relative Nightmares With Bingo

I am up well before the dawn of the 20th day of the New Year, looking through the bars of my patio prison cell at an outer world currently chilled to 42 degrees at my location on the planet.

I had a bout of bad nightmares last night. Real bad. The details, little of which I remember. Except for the fact that the nightmares involved relatives.

I like being relatively relative free of direct relative interaction, courtesy of the big buffer between me and any of them. So, when there is a relative intrusion into my Dream World it is unsettling. Even if I can remember none of the details.

Speaking of pains. I neglected to mention I had an accident on the Tandy Hills yesterday.

I had a serious bout of being clumsy as I stepped over the cable that blocks the trail that leads into the Tandy Hills from the top of Mount Tandy. I somehow tripped, with the front of my right lower leg getting hit hard and scraped by the cable. I thought I'd be black and blue in that location by this morning, but that is not the case. No bruising, just a big red scrape with some scabbing action.

Unless we get hit with an Ice Storm today, which is not even remotely in the forecast, I'll be playing bingo tonight at the Paradise Center Camp Bowie Practice Grand Opening.

In the meantime, I am not going swimming.

No comments: