Friday, December 2, 2011

Up Early The 2nd Day Of December After Making Chili & Watching Top Chef Texas In Dallas

I am up well before the sun on this 2nd morning of December. You can almost tell from the picture that there is a drizzle dribbling in the outer world at my location at this point in time.

The 24 average, temperature-wise, has been above 50 degrees. Thus meeting my swimming requirement. However, I must factor in the chill factor of this drizzle. I'll wait til the arrival of the sun to make my decision whether or not I want to go outside and get super wet.

My weather predictors are predicting more rain arriving. And a hard freeze in a couple days. Currently it is 43.

I had no untoward nightmares last night that I am remembering this morning. I am grateful for that. I think my session with my therapist, Dr. L. C., yesterday, was of great benefit.

Last week Top Chef Texas cooked chili at a rodeo in San Antonio. Last night I used some of what I saw on Top Chef Texas to make the best chili I've ever made. Apparently in Texas we want no beans in our chili. And so I have no beans in my chili.

This week the Top Chef Texas chefs drove from San Antonio to Dallas. Dallas was looking real good. Until the Top Chefs went to Highland Park to go to three different homes where they were to make appetizers, entrees and desserts for something called a progressive dinner. The three Dallas couples being cooked for were very oddly both pretentious and dumb.

Next week the Top Chefs head to Southfork Ranch. I am guessing J.R. Ewing won't be there.

No comments: