Sunday, December 18, 2011

Taking A Sunday Rest From Chronic Walking With The New Wife Of Santa Claus While Vibrating From Tao Te Ching

With one week to go til Christmas, today I'm spreading Christmas cheer with a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

And since it is Sunday, I am taking a semi day of rest. So, my only walking today was to walk around in Wal-Mart in order to get a bottle of lime juice for tonight's Merry Margarita Christmas Party.

Back to Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

Mrs. Claus used to be known as Martha the Nurse. But, yesterday I was surprised to learn, via Facebook, that Martha the Nurse is now Mrs. Claus.

Before she married her latest husband, Martha the Nurse was one of the foremost practitioners, in Texas, of the ancient discipline known as Tao te Ching.

Using Tao te Ching, Martha the Nurse is able to cause thousands of special vibrations that are able to cure hundreds of ailments.

I have experienced, myself, Martha the Nurse using her special Tao te Ching vibrations to cure one of my chronic complaints.

That being my chronic grumpiness.

Before Martha the Nurse vibrated me, with Tao te Ching, I was way grumpier than I am now.

I doubt now that she has married Santa Claus that Martha the Nurse is still being a nurse or still doing her Tao te Ching vibrations.

Then again, Martha the Nurse is a highly evolved multi-tasker, so maybe she is still curing ailments with Tao te Ching and being a nurse.

It is now time to have my Sunday lunch of tasty Southern food.

Fried chicken and biscuits. And some other tasty stuff.

No comments: