Monday, December 5, 2011

Listening To Fosdic Falls Roar While Learning That Nephew David Wants A Robot & The Identity Of Curious Anonymous

Water Roaring Over Fosdic Falls
Due to the absence of rainfall in this formerly parched part of the planet, it has been awhile since I've felt the ground tremble from water falling over Fosdic Falls.

Today I put on several layers of winter worthy outerwear and subjected myself to a 26 degree, wind chill factor-wise, walk around Fosdic Lake in Oakland Lake Park.

It was pleasant to hear the roar of Fosdic Falls above the roar of the cold wind.

A few days ago I blogged about my nephew David and his visit to Santa Claus. Today I heard from David's mom that when David saw Santa he climbed up on Santa's lap and earnestly told Santa all he wanted for Christmas was a robot and that "I have been a very good boy."

The last time I walked around Fosdic Lake I blogged about a strange series of comments from someone Anonymously Curious who is now no longer Anonymously Curious.

Last night I got email from someone calling him or herself "Fort Worth Observer." FWO asked if I knew who Curious Anonymous was and told me that s/he thought s/he knew. FWO asked me to make a guess. I really did not much care who Curious Anonymous was, or is. but I made a guess anyway.

Though I was pretty much 100% certain I was wrong, I, due to the mention being made by Curious Anonymous of the Tandy Hills, guessed that Don Young was Curious Anonymous. FWO replied back that I was very close and asked me to try again. This is growing tiresome I thought to myself, but then replied with Don Young's wife, Debra, as my next guess.

Wrong again. I then said I'm giving up on this quest.

Then this morning FWO sent me a picture and said Curious Anonymous was in the photo. And that Curious Anonymous is an ordained minister. And that he did something weekly. I assumed this meant Curious Anonymous preached weekly. Or weakly. It may have been a typo.

I could insert the photo into this blogging, but that somehow does not seem kosher. If the photo is of Curious Anonymous, someone could then identify him or her. (The picture has two males and one female in it, at what looks like a wedding)

If Curious Anonymous wants to be curiously anonymous, I think I should let him or her keep his or her curious anonymity.

No comments: