Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Last Tuesday Of 2011 Dawns Bright Blue In Texas

The view through my primary viewing portal on the outer world is a bit blurry this last Tuesday morning of 2011 due to a thin coat of condensation brought about by the almost freezing temperature.

A completely blue sky is all I can see above me on this 27th day of the last month of what will soon be last year.

I am in extremely dire need of some aerobic, endorphin inducing stimulation. I do not know where I am going to get this much needed stimulation.

Maybe I'll try and do some logging on the Tandy Hills today. I hear that has become a popular sport.

The Grapevine Santa Mass Murder story is in every one of the online news sources I check every morning. When that sad story first was news to me it was on FOX News online. That version had the murders occurring in Dallas. Yet one more instance of how much of the rest of the world views this metro zone as being Dallas, rather than dozens of town all conglomerated together in one big urban mess.

I wish I could say I am going swimming now. But I can't.

No comments: