Friday, December 9, 2011

The 2nd Friday Of December Dawns Cold While Thinking About Going Skinny Dipping With My Potential Wife

Dawn has not yet arrived this second Friday of the last month of 2011. I stepped outside to get a sense of the condition of the outer world and found that it was cold.

38 degrees.

My location on this formerly parched part of the planet has been put under a Fog Advisory by the Weather Predictors.

From what I can see, so far, it does not appear to be too foggy. Yet.

I thought I was going to have a bout of bad insomnia last night. I thought wrong. I did have a bout of weird nightmares that made me wish I could do screencaps of nightmares.

My Durango TV blog had not caught fire for awhile, til yesterday. The bloggings generating a lot of hits were The X-Factor Eliminates Rachel Crow With A Meltdown and ABC's The Bachelor Ben Flajnik Goes Skinny Dipping With Potential Wife

I won't be skinny dipping with my potential wife this morning. Even though it did get above 50 degrees yesterday, the 24 hour average has not been 50 or above. Thus it is too cool for the pool.

I think I'll be visiting the Indian Ghosts at Village Creek Natural Historic Area and Pantego today.

No comments: