Monday, November 7, 2011

The Tandy Hills Trojan Horse Stands Guard Over A Stormy Prairie

NO Bikes, Motorized Vehicles Or Trojan Horses
The Tandy Hills Trojan Horse stands guard under a stormy sky today in the noon time frame. You can see the stunning gray skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth, scraping the cloudy sky, in the distance.

So far on this potentially stormy day there have not been much storming. I felt a couple drops during my extensive hill hiking today.

A few more drops fell whilst I was eating lunch. I find myself wanting more precipitation. And perhaps enough Doppler Radar action to get Pete Delkus all atwitter with Weather Drama King excitement.

Swimming this morning was very pleasant. It should be pleasant tomorrow morning as well. Unless it is raining. With lightning.

I'm heading to the library now, while it is still open. I need some books.

No comments: