Monday, November 14, 2011

Checking Out The Tandy Trojan Horse Looking At The Stunning Smoggy Skyline Of Beautiful Downtown Fort Worth

The Tandy Trojan Horse Looking At The
 Smoggy Skyline Downtown Fort Worth
As you can see looking west from halfway down Mount Tandy, today, it is currently smoggy in this parched part of the planet. The smog makes the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth look faded.

Thunderstorms and rain are supposedly on the menu for later today.

The Tandy Trojan Horse Shrine seems to be losing its shrine elements. Currently all that remains is the Tandy Trojan Horse, a couple golf balls and a glass insulator.

Who is desecrating the Tandy Trojan Horse Shrine?

Could the desecrator be the guy I encountered today in a rare Tandy Hills human encounter?

I was peaceably walking along, lost in my thoughts, when I was suddenly startled by a tall lanky guy armed with a big camera, a big camera which I, upon first seeing it, mistook for a handgun, instantly causing me to be concerned I was about to have an encounter with a dangerous armed man.

But, we exchanged polite "hellos" and continued on our way with no shots fired.

Changing the subject from not firing shots to my favorite subject.

Currently we are 3 degrees short of today's predicted high of 81. I've got windows open and a ceiling fan spinning. This seems unusual for mid-November.

No comments: