Friday, October 21, 2011

Up Late After Being Up Late Watching The Texas Rangers Win A World Series Game & Emmanuel Kelly

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell you can tell, on this next to last Friday of the 10th month of 2011, that it is yet one more clear sky morning in Texas.

It is 20 degrees above freezing. I am almost 100% certain I am not going to go swimming this morning.

Apparently the Texas Rangers beat the St. Louis Cardinals last night to tie the World Series at one win a piece. I now know, for now, these games are being played up in St. Louis.

I have not acquired tickets, yet, to go to a World Series game when it comes to the Ballpark in Arlington.

This morning Alma, the Songbird of the Texas Gulf Coast sent me a YouTube video. If you are feeling sorry about your sad lot in life, watch this video to put things in perspective....

1 comment:

CatsPaw said...

Wow.

Just wow.