Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Sunday Walk To The Village Creek Bayou With Eerie Sightings Of Migratory Buzzards

I wanted to go to Pantego today, to ALDI, to get some food. The Village Creek Natural Historical Area is on the way to ALDI.

So, I stopped to walk along Village Creek under the giant oak trees and gaze out at the peaceful serenity of the now full of water Village Creek Bayou.

Life has returned to the formerly dry bayou. Life like turtles. Where did the turtles go when there was no water?

I've really had myself a tiresome past week. It began with some relative revelations first brought to me whilst I was walking along Village Creek. And continued with continuing relative revelations throughout the week.

By Saturday I had had enough with the relative revelations. Making today the first day in a week relatively free of relative revelations.

And don't get me started on the cryptic i-Phone messages I've been getting from Elsie Hotpepper today about migrating buzzards and eerie sightings.

No comments: