Sunday, July 24, 2011

We Are Baking Almost At 108 This Sunday Night In HOT Texas

107.7

Is this accurate? I suspect it is. What with my weather info currently coming to me from the weather terrorists known as the Weather Underground.

107.7.

And it is well past 7 on this Sunday evening.

Apparently there is zero wind. Yet somehow the Real Feel temperature is 106. Maybe other elements, than the wind, go in to what makes for the real feel of the temperature.

What I do know is this. I had been a bit of a skeptic regarding what I thought was a bit of global warming hysteria.

But, with my A/C running non-stop, I am becoming a believer.

I am not quite ready to think Al Gore needs to run for president again, though.

1 comment:

Steve A said...

Though, if Al hadn't invented the Internet, we'd be without this blog!