Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Blue & Max Poodle Pictures Of Ruby Jean, David Jay & Theo John


This afternoon my poodle nephews, Blue & Max, sent me a new photo of my only niece, Ruby Jean, and my two youngest nephews, David Jay and Theo John. David is the redhead in the middle, with Ruby on the left and Theo on the right.

Ruby and Theo are twins.

My sister in Phoenix tells me that David is extremely fun to play with. He goes to a Montessori school, and though he is barely 2 years old he can read at an 8th grade level and has a memory that you don't want to mess with. As in if he gets you to sing songs with him you better get the words right.

My mom told me that my sister is taking David with her to a conference in Denver, and then on to Phoenix to see his grandma and grandpa. I hope this is a sand storm free visit.

I do not know why Ruby and Theo are not going along to Denver and Phoenix. I do know that Ruby and Theo's grandma and grandpa are planning on heading to Tacoma sometime soon to meet them for the first time.

There is a chance I may go along to Tacoma, about the same chance I have of winning the lottery or going inner tubing in the Trinity River.

2 comments:

Gail Galtex said...

I LOVE this picture. Looks like it was professionally done. What a bunch of cuties!

Durango said...

GG, you are correct, they went to a professional photographer for their first family group photo.