Friday, June 3, 2011

My Mom Hiked The Tandy Hills With Me Today While I Dehydrated & Wondered About Anonymous

The heat has been burning off some of the humidity, but not enough to where I don't get a bit overheated whilst quickly hiking up and down the Tandy Hills.

I did not get gas today, but I called my mom anyway on the way to the Tandy Hills. Mom was being a bit talkative, which caused me to continue with the talking after I got to my parking spot on top of Mount Tandy.

Usually I drink a bottle of water on the way to do my hiking. Today the talking on the phone thing prevented that. And then I did not think to stick a bottle of water in my pocket.

It is now the time of year when I must remember to carry water. By the time I got to the top of the last hill, the one before scaling to the top of Mount Tandy, I was a bit light-headed from dehydration.

I continue to be annoyed at the comments being made regarding the Paradise Center Scandal. CatsPaw is doing a real good job of countering the bad commenters. CatsPaw is providing this service on both the Paradise Center Scandal blog and the blog you are reading right now.

I got a real strange, non-Paradise Center Scandal, comment from the ubiquitous Anonymous, yesterday, to a blog post from way back on September 12, 2009....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Fort Worth Glacier Peak Bearfire Resort Vision":

Obviously, this blogger has never been to Texas. Yes its hot, and yes there are conservatives, but Texas , as a state and a place to live is the best!! No state income tax, prop taxes are low, real estate is cheaper, and we have CHL!! People who talk bad about Texas are just jealous they dont live here

Is Anonymous talking about me being the blogger who has obviously never been to Texas? What is CHL? Did someone steal the apostrophe from Anonymous's keyboard? People who talk bad about Texas are just jealous they don't live there?

I have had a bad thing or two to say about Texas. And I live there. And I'm not jealous.

What is it about the ubiquitous Anonymouses? The majority of them seem to have a problem with their thought processes, with their words all too frequently turning into a train wreck of illogic. With grammar and punctuation problems.

It's very perplexing.

No comments: