Thursday, June 23, 2011

Early To The Doctor Makes Me Late To The Tandy Hills Calling Carlotta Camano To Go To Sea-Tac While Elsie Hotpepper Needs To Get Dressed

I think this afternoon was the first time I've gazed upon the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth since it was announced that Fort Worth was named one of 10 towns being 2011's All-America Cities.

A doctor appointment in Hurst, this morning, that lasted past noon, had me later than usual doing my usual daily endorphin inducing aerobic activity.

Today's late aerobic activity took place on the dried out Tandy Hills.

We did not get to 100, again, here in my zone of North Texas. But, it was not being breezy, so the hills seemed HOT.

After my hill hiking I went to Town Talk.

When I left Town Talk I called Carlotta Camano.

Earlier today Carlotta Camano emailed me to tell me she was going to a Seattle Sounders game tonight to celebrate the last day of school. With a Dick's Deluxe Burger on the way to the game.

In Carlotta's email she told me she could pick me up at Sea-Tac, if needed, after the game.

So, when I left Town Talk I called Carlotta to tell her I was waiting to board at Love Field and that I needed her to pick me up at 9:15 at the Southwest Airlines gate zone.

Some hilarity ensued.

Whenever I talk to Carlotta Camano it makes me think I would have enjoyed being a school teacher.

I got to my destination and continued to talk to Carlotta til overheating set in due to there being too much hot air.

When I eventually got back to my current location I was a bit surprised to see an urgent message from Elsie Hotpepper telling me she desperately needed help getting dressed.

I tell you. It is always something. And usually it is something caused by someone of the sex opposite mine.

No comments: