Saturday, June 18, 2011

104 At My Texas Location With 3 Days Til The Start Of Summer

My computer temperature monitoring device is indicating we have hit a new high for the year.

104.

(UPDATE: 2 hours later we hit 105)

We are 3 days from the start of summer and the longest day of the year.

I fear this is going to be one long hot summer in Texas.

Meanwhile in the town I lived in before moving to Texas, Mount Vernon, Washington, it is currently a chilly 57 degrees and cloudy with rain in the forecast.

Next Saturday, at about the time shown on the Mount Vernon temperature graphic, I am supposed to be about 10 miles north of Mount Vernon at a ranch in an unheated, I assume, barn.

I am having a little trouble convincing myself this is something I want to do.

Note the humidity in Mount Vernon is 93%. Currently in Fort Worth the humidity is 22%.

No comments: