Friday, May 27, 2011

A Woozy Friday Morning With 100 Degrees On Saturday Thinking About Voting For Jim Lane

The sun got up before me on this 27th morning of May.

When my camera looked out my viewing portal on the world, this morning, it was set in aquarium mode, which caused it to take a picture that matched my currently woozy view of the world.

At this point in time the outdoors is chilled to a very pleasant 67 degrees. Thus my windows are open.

The outdoors is currently scheduled to be heating today, eventually, to a relatively warm 93 degrees.

Tomorrow the current forecast is that we will be experiencing the first 100 degree day of 2011 in this particular zone of North Texas.

At 100 degrees all windows are closed. Fans are spinning, A/C is running.

Now, on non-weather related news. Former Fort Worth mayoral candidate, Cathy Hirt, has endorsed Jim Lane for mayor.

Many former Cathy Hirt supporters are now voting for Jim Lane.

I voted for Cathy Hirt. No one I vote for ever wins. This has me thinking I should vote for Betsy Price, even though I prefer Jim Lane.

It's a perplexing conundrum.

No comments: