Saturday, April 30, 2011

Up Early The Last Day Of April Thinking About Marrying An Older Woman & Donald Trump's Bad Behavior

Looking out my primary viewing portal on the world it appears we under a cover of clouds in my zone of North Texas on this last morning of April of 2011.

T-Storms are again forecast for today. We got a 2 day respite from thunderstorm forecasts.

The most surprising news in the past 24 hours was not that the Royal Will Windsor married an older women, it was that Donald Trump let loose with a lot of F-wording while giving a speech at one of his Trump buildings in Las Vegas.

I thought, previously, that Donald Trump was known to be a bit of a prude who did not spew profanity or approve of tattoos.

Last night's TRIP fundraiser at the Rahr & Sons Brewing Company was much more fun than I thought it would be. I did not consume any Rahr liquid product last night, fearing that doing so might cause a return of my Prairie Fest Hives.

It is well above freezing this morning, 70 degrees. This should make for a pleasant morning swim in a few minutes. After that the Tandy Hills and Town Talk are in my future for the day, creature of bad habit that I be.

No comments: