Friday, April 29, 2011

Up Before The Sun On The Last Friday Of April Thinking About Inbreeding Royals & Funnel Clouds

As you can see, looking through the bars of my patio prison cell on this next to last day of April, I am up early.

No. I did not get up early in order to watch that annoyingly ridiculous wedding brouhaha over in the UK.

I slightly remember paying slight attention to when William's mother married Camilla's husband, Chuck.

Most of those royal weddings don't work out too well in the UK.

The royal weddings used to be of the arranged sort, for political or other dynasty reasons. And then medical science advanced to the point where it was learned the reason some of the European royals, like the Habsburgs, had receding chins, was due to all the inbreeding. So, the royals started breeding with commoners, like Kate Middleston and Diana Spencer, in order to reverse the generations of royal DNA deterioration.

There is a segment of the UK population who are Monarchy Abolitionists. If I were in the UK I would be one of those. But, I'm stuck being a Monarchy Abolitionist in the U.S., where we long ago abolished the UK monarchy.

Change of subject to other strange unnatural phenomenon.

Up north, in my former location in the Skagit Valley of Washington, yesterday a funnel cloud appeared.

I have seen a funnel cloud since I have been in Texas. I never saw one in all my years of living in Washington.

I doubt I will be seeing a funnel cloud in Texas today. The forecast is predicting today to be sunny and breezy. Currently it is a relatively cold 58.

Though it may be only 26 degrees above freezing, I am not going to let that stop me from going swimming today.

No comments: