Friday, April 1, 2011

It's No April Fool's Joke It's Really 90 Today In Fort Worth

As you can see we have hit 90, this Friday, first day of April. I think this is the first time we've been this HOT this year.

Oddly I've felt no inclination to turn on the A/C.

I'm assuming my A/C is now working correctly, though I was not here when it was worked on.

I made the mistake of driving up to Hurst sometime after 3 this afternoon. There are so many alternative routes one can take with traffic backs up in these parts.

Except this afternoon all those alternative routes turned in to back ups. Every day I-820, due east of my abode, backs up at rush hour. At least I avoided that.

Swimming was a little cold this morning. I suspect tomorrow's swim will not end up with me in shiver mode like what happened this morning.

I must go attend to a madman and his 80,000 tree army of state of the art flood prevention devices now.

No comments: