Monday, April 18, 2011

Fort Worth Mayoral Candidate Jim Lane's New Honest Campaign Signs

Elsie Hotpepper was out making her rounds today and came across this new Jim Lane for Mayor campaign sign.

I think it is admirable that Mr. Lane is being up front about being a crook. It is not usually the Fort Worth Way to be honest, like this, about such things.

Yesterday, I blogged about Jim Lane's latest campaign mailer.

That blogging got a whopping 5 comments. All of them good. Comments are not about the quantity, it is the quality that matters....

Steve A said...

    I like Betsy Price myself. I'd vote for her if I lived in Fort Worth. She's good people, even if her job is to collect taxes.
   
Don YOUNG said...

    ... and there's a unicorn on the dark side of the moon. hahahahaha, tell me another one Jim.

Anonymous said...

    Yay! This is all Fort Worth needs, a mayor who steals copyrighted logos who doesn't even live in our city!! Doesn't he live in Azle??

CatsPaw said...

I'm not disputing the logo stealing, but Lane does live in Fort Worth – in an allegedly haunted house. However, I do not believe the ghost is a unicorn.

Gail Galtex said...

The moment I saw his mailers, I knew this guy wasn't going to get my vote. He lost me with the cowboy hat. Being from Austin, I'm just not used to this fashion statement. I'm voting for Cathy Hirt because she is the only candidate who is against the TRV and Clyde Picht and Lon Burnham support her.

No comments: