Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Freezing Sunday March Morning In Texas

Looking out my viewing portal on the world this first Sunday of March you can see I am up well past the arrival of the sun.

What you can not see is the sun has not been able to warm it up out there past the above freezing point.

It is two degrees below freezing out there this morning.

I am currently of the opinion that I will not try to go swimming this morning.

I am up way later than my norm due to being kept up way later than my norm due to going to that TRIP event in Fort Worth's Botanic Garden last night.

I remember, way back before I became a virtual elderly person, being easily able to stay up past 2am, topping the evening off with an early breakfast at places like IHOP or Denny's or the Old South Pancake House. Apparently, those days are long gone.

I wish I could say I'm going swimming now. But I can't.

No comments: