Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wednesday The 13th In Freezing Texas

It is a little less  frosty this Wednesday morning of the 13th of January, looking out the window at what appears to possibly be a clear blue sky.

It is only 9 degrees below freezing this morning. I am really ready for the temperature to return to being well above freezing.

Last night I watched the Memorial Service in Tuscon. This was one of the few times I thought President Obama gave a really good speech since I voted for him and he became President.

I was expecting a solemn memorial of the funeral sort, instead the memorial had more of a pep rally feeling. Which seemed to be a good thing.

I have too much I need to get done today. I don't know if I have time to go swimming. Or if the pool is still in liquid form.

No comments: