Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Up Early On The 5th Day Of 2011 With My Allergy Attack Under Control

I was up well before the sun was on this 5th day of 2011. But, I did not look out the window until after the sun had begun to make its daily appearance.

And it appears we are, so far, having ourselves another clear, blue sky day here in North Texas.

I am currently under the medicative powers of a 24 hour anti-histamine.

Which means, for the first time in several days, I, first thing in the morning, am able to look at my computer screen without seeing it through the gauze of watery, burning eyes.

I am not an advocate of  one taking medications in order to successfully navigate oneself through the course of a regular day. But that is an objection more to those who drug themselves with psycho-tropic drugs to control their bizarre personality defects.

Is psycho-tropic the correct term? When I typed it, it seemed right. Now I am not so sure.

I think I am heading north today, past the Richland Hills, to the North Richland Hills. Then heading east to Hurst. Quite a long distance itinerary.

In the meantime the hot tub is back being hot so I'm going to be back getting hot in it this morning. After a refreshing dip in the pool. Very refreshing, I'm guessing, because it is only 38 degrees out there at the present moment.

No comments: