Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Last Wednesday Of The First Month Of 2011

Looking out my viewing portal this last Wednesday of the first month of 2011 the sky is bright and blue.

And the temperature is a balmy one degree above freezing.

I don't think I will go swimming this morning.

I made it through President Obama's State of the Union speech last night. I previously have had some trouble making it through his speechifying. But last night made two in a row where I listened to the entire speech without my ADD kicking in.

I am heading to the north end of the D/FW Metro zone around noon. I don't know when I'll make it back to my current location. But it will likely be sometime before the sun disappears for the day.

2 comments:

cd0103 said...

I am surprised you didn't grab onto this for blogging fodder.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/01/25/2797128/nfls-wishes-trump-those-of-downtown.html

Durango said...

cd0103, I did not see this til you pointed me to it. Must ponder on how to blog fodderize this story....