Saturday, January 29, 2011

HOT Saturday Tandy Hills Hiking With The Queen Of Wink & Elsie Hotpepper Saloon Hopping While Betty Jo Bouvier Ponders Stripping For The Super Bowl

Due to the nature of my hiking attire worn today whilst hiking the hills of the Tandy Hills Natural Area you might guess it is warm in North Texas this last Saturday of the first month of 2011.

You would be guessing right. It is currently a balmy 76 degrees.

Until my phone holding arm started to go numb the Queen of Wink went hiking with me today.

The Queen of Wink has hiked on the Tandy Hills with me previously. The first time she got a bad case of the vapors and required hiking assistance.

I tell you, the details of what goes on in the Queen of Wink's Realm would give a prime-time TV Soap Opera plenty of material. Or just film the Queen of Wink 24 hours a day and you'd have yourselves something fit for Bravo TV.

The Real Housewife of Wink
.

Separate from the Wink Soap Opera material the Queen of Wink may be heading for a visit to New York City due to her widespread reputation as a Sinkhole Expert.

I thought we long ago established Gar the Texan as the Go To Expert Guy for anything to do with sinkholes. I may be remembering wrong.

Before I took off from here to do some hill hiking I called Elsie Hotpepper to see if she wanted to enjoy the great outdoors with me.

She didn't.

But, Elsie asked me if I wanted to go saloon hopping with her tonight. I am not a very big fan of saloon hopping, so I politely declined.

Maybe a little saloon hopping with the Hotpepper would be good for what ails me. I don't know. What I do know, for sure, is the last time I went saloon hopping with Elsie Hotpepper it took me about a week to feel as if I was totally recovered.

And then there is Betty Jo Bouvier. I know she is known as the Wild Woman of Woolley, but, even so, her most recent question surprised me. Betty Jo asked me if it was true that the D/FW area is in need of 10,000 extra strippers for the Super Bowl. I asked if the reason she wanted to know this was she was thinking of flying in to earn some quick, easy money. To which Betty Jo replied, "It may be quick, but not easy."

I had no idea Betty Jo Bouvier did stripping as a sideline. I knew she was a Zumba dancer, though, which I guess must somehow lead to an interest in being a stripper.

I think maybe I need to close my windows. It feels like HOT air is blowing in here....

4 comments:

Betty Jo Bouvier said...

D,
You know I can't afford a plane ticket clear across the United Sates to your zone, and even if I could, that trip would cause me to miss my Zumba class. Besides, by the looks of your photo, it appears as you are the one in the stripping mode, so you go make some quick and easy $$$.

Durango said...

Betty Jo, If you have your heart set on coming here this week to practice your stripping art, I'll buy a ticket for you.

Betty Jo Bouvier said...

Very generous of you Durango, but I will have to pass on your offer. I will be attending a very prestigious Superbowl Party that is the talk of the town. Thanks anyway....

Durango said...

Betty Jo, I am sorta shocked you are not taking advantage of this opportunity to come to the biggest stripper's mecca in the world.

And it is sorta mean of you to brag about getting to go to the prestigious Super Bowl party that is talk of your Metroplex, when you know no one has invited me to any of the prestigious Super Bowl Parties taking place in my Metroplex.