Friday, January 28, 2011

Does 72 Degrees On The Last Friday Of January Make This The Hottest Day Of The New Year In Texas?

Today when I got to the Tandy Hills and saw a photo opportunity I reached in my pocket for my digital scenery recording device and found the pocket empty.

I'd left my camera at home.

Of late I never leave home without my digital image recording device.

So, today when I got back from the Tandy Hills I took a rare afternoon picture of the view through my patio prison cell bars.

The pool looks inviting doesn't it? It'll look even more inviting to you when I tell you the current temperature is 72. It is January 28 and I have all my windows open. Hiking was done in shorts and t-shirt today, with the t-shirt eventually being removed.

It has not been this balmy in my zone of Texas for quite some time. This is probably the hottest day of the new year.

I have not heard from that slow walking Elsie Hotpepper today. I think she may be mad at me for complaining about her slow walking.

A few minutes ago someone calling him or herself "Anonymous" asked if I pick up litter when I am out and about hiking. I told "Anonymous" that I pick up litter all the time, not just when hiking.

I have to go now. I see some litter that needs to be picked up down by the pool.

No comments: