Monday, December 20, 2010

The Sky Is Clear In Texas For Tonight's Total Eclipse Of The Moon

This morning I was up late, again, after being out late, again, last night. All this holiday cheer needs to come to an end soon because it is starting to wear me down.

As you can see from the view from the bars of my patio prison cell the next to the last Monday of 2010 is another clear blue sky day in Texas.

Clear blue sky should make for easy viewing of tonight's total eclipse of the moon. I have not seen a total eclipse of the moon in Texas.

The only total eclipse of the moon that I recollect seeing was in August of 2004 in Tacoma. I remember having fish and chips at a restaurant in Tacoma's Old Town, then exiting the restaurant after sunset to see a big glowing moon slowly disappearing. And then reappearing.

I do not know what time the moon is scheduled to disappear tonight. I'll try and remember to look for the moon tonight.

No comments: