Saturday, December 11, 2010

It Is A Cloudy Saturday In Texas With No Pineapple Express Expected

The 2nd Saturday of the last month of 2010 is not a bright blue sky day in Texas, as you can see by looking at the view from my patio.

I do not believe rain is in the forecast.

Unlike what is going to hit Western Washington this afternoon in the form of a Pineapple Express zipping in from the Tropics, expected to dump 8 inches of rain in the mountains, 3 inches in the lowlands.

The Pacific Northwest has already had a lot of snow fall this snow season. With a Pineapple Express comes rapidly rising temperatures which melts the snowpack, adding more water to the 8 inches of rain, all of it racing downhill to Puget Sound.

I have still not recovered from my respiratory malfunction. This makes me crankier than I usually am.

No comments: