Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Ex Searching For Me & Sending Me Wiener Dog Halloween Jack O' Lanterns

Seconds ago I saw incoming email on my second monitor, subject line: "Your Ex Has Searched For You."

Obvious spam. I know for certain my "Ex" is not searching for me, because she already knows where I am.

In fact, just this morning my "Ex" sent me the cute picture you see here, of Bean the Wiener Dog and her Halloween Jack O' Lantern.

Bean has a sister named Rosie the Rat Dog. I don't know why I did not get a picture of Rosie with her Jack O' Lantern.

Maybe Rosie was a bad girl this year and did not get her annual Jack O' Lantern.

Rosie and Bean have a new sister, whom I have not met. Her name is Tillie. I believe Tillie is also a Dachshund, aka Wiener Dog.

Did Tillie not get a Jack O' Lantern either?

No comments: