Monday, October 25, 2010

In Texas Working With A Dying Asian In Dubai To Build Orphanages

Every few days I get an email plea for help. With me getting millions of dollars if I help.

I like to be a helpful person. But how many more millions of dollars do I need?

It started off only being Nigerians that I'd help, but now the needy have spread all over the world.

With people in the wealthy nation of Dubai lately sending me a lot of needy pleas for help.

I wish I could reply in a positive ways to all these pleas, but I am being selective about helping. The pleas has to have a really high pathos level combined with a healthy dose of altruism in order to get me to accept those millions of dollars.

Like the plea I got this morning from Mr. John Lalwani, dying of cancer, wanting me to help make his dying wish of funding orphanages come true. Of course I will help with this one. I love helping orphans.

Below is John's plea for help....

My name is Mr. John Lalwani, a real estate agent in Dubai. Am Asian and am dying of cancer. I have been on medical treatment after which it was confirmed by my doctor that I have cancer in 2009. I want to donate the sum of 24.5 Million Dollars to you in which 80% will be for helping me achieve my final wish on Earth by funding orphanage homes, help the needy and widows of your choice. I saw a profile of you on the net. After praying to God to make you the one for this assignment, I decided to contact you.  I want you to respond back to me only through my personal email address lalwanijohn@yahoo.com.hk as soon as possible for more information if you are interested. 

God Bless You
Mr. John Lalwani

If you are an orphan in need of a home, let me know. I'll try and get you a place to live as soon as I get my money from John.

2 comments:

Orphan Oprah said...

Well, did you respond to this God-fearing philantropist? YOU MUST..because he spoke to God about you specifically and the Almighty confirmed this man's choice of YOU (from among all the folks--email addresses--on the net) as HIS instrument of charity.

Durango said...

Orphan Oprah,

Of course I responded to this man's plea. The millions showed up in my bank account just minutes ago. Where would you like me to build you your orphanage, Oprah?