Saturday, October 23, 2010

In Texas Watching Saturday's Big Bolts Of Lightning Through A Heavy Downpour

You are looking at an extreme downpour from the vantage point of Miss Puerto Rico's balcony, today around 3.

I saw some of the biggest, thickest bolts of lightning I've ever seen, followed by some very loud booming, that set off a lot of car alarms.

Which had me wishing I had recently had a car alarm go off scaring off bike thieves. I am currently back locking my steering wheel with a club. I should never have stopped with that habit.

Tootsie Tonasket called soon after the rain let up enough that I was able to escape Miss Puerto Rico's. Tootsie Tonasket had her own set of woes that made mine seem less woeful.

The slow dripping that is going on out there now is reminding me very much of a winter in Washington day.

I am guessing the worst of the storm is now over. I do know for a fact that I will not be going on a bike ride tomorrow.

No comments: