Friday, October 1, 2010

The First Day Of October In Texas

It is 30 days until Halloween, with me behind bars again, out on my patio, on this, the first day of October.

It is a semi-chilly 62 degrees this morning.

I skipped going swimming yesterday. I believe I will go swimming this morning. It should be refreshing.

I was down in Granbury and Fredericksburg most of the afternoon yesterday.

At this point in time I am thinking I will be going mountain bike riding today at River Legacy Park. I rarely see anything unseemly there, unlike every time I bike the Trinity Trail out of Gateway Park, which always ends up taking way longer than I intended, due to frequent stops to take pictures of things like giant whirlpools, Trinity River Vision messes and Trinity River leaks.

It is now exactly 7am. I hear a few birds tweeting their morning greeting of the arrival of the sun, but I am detecting no increase in brightness out there. I am going to assume light is about to arrive and put on my swimming suit.

No comments: